Each year, the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor awards a scholarship to an individual who most successfully captures the spirit of our club through leadership and volunteerism. The Junior Women’s Club of Mentor scholarship is available to high school seniors who reside in and attend high schools in Lake County Ohio. One scholarship of $1,000.00 will be awarded.
Scholarship Applications for 2020 are now available!
Then select "Make a Copy" under the "File" option
All documents can be submitted either through the guidance/scholarship department of your school or by email to the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor. The documents can be submitted individually as long as all documents are received by the due date.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Application including Student essay
To submit by email:
- Send documents to email@example.com
- Include your name and the word "scholarship" in the subject line.
- Transcripts (both sides) can be scanned and emailed.
- Letters of recommendation can be sent by email directly from the recommend-er or scanned and emailed by the student.
- The application including the essay can be sent as an attachment by email from the student or printed and submitted through the guidance department.
Deadline: March 12, 2020
The scholarship recipient will be invited to and recognized at our April meeting on Thursday, April 16th at 7:30 pm. Our members appreciate the opportunity to meet and get to know the recipient.
Please contact the Junior Women's Club of Mentor at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 440.606.6401 if you have any questions.