Each year, the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor awards a scholarship to an individual who most successfully captures the spirit of our club through leadership and volunteerism. The Junior Women’s Club of Mentor scholarship is available to high school seniors who reside in and attend high schools in Lake County Ohio. One scholarship of $1,000.00 will be awarded.
The scholarship application for 2019 is now available!
To edit using Microsoft Word: Select File > Download As > Word
To edit using Google Docs: Select File > Make a Copy
Criteria for Awarding of the Scholarship:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Community Service and Leadership
- Financial Need
- Attendance at the JWCM general meeting on Thur, April 12th at 7:30 pm
All documents can be submitted either through the guidance/scholarship department of your school or by email to the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor. The documents can be submitted individually as long as all documents are received by the due date.
Due Date: March 1, 2019
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Application including Student essay
To submit by email:
- Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name in the subject line.
- Transcripts (both sides) can be scanned and emailed.
- Letters of recommendation can be sent by email directly from the recommend-er or scanned and emailed by the student.
- The application including the essay can be sent as an attachment by email from the student or printed and submitted through the guidance department. Microsoft Word application.
Please contact the Junior Women's Club of Mentor at email@example.com or by phone at 440.606.6401 if you have any questions.