Dear High School Senior,
Each year, the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor awards a scholarship to an individual who most successfully captures the spirit of our club through leadership and volunteerism. The Junior Women’s Club of Mentor scholarship is available to high school seniors who reside in and attend high schools in Lake County Ohio. One scholarship of $1,000.00 will be awarded. The winner will be notified by April 7.
Criteria for Awarding of the Scholarship:
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
- Community Service and Leadership
- Financial Need
- Attendance at the JWCM general meeting on Thur, April 20th at 7:00 pm
All documents can be submitted either through the guidance/scholarship department of your school or by email to the Junior Women’s Club of Mentor. The documents can be submitted individually as long as all documents are received by the due date.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Application including Student essay
To submit by email:
- Send documents to JWCM@att.net
- Include your name in the subject line.
- Transcripts (both sides) can be scanned and emailed.
- Letters of recommendation can be sent by email directly from the recommender or scanned and emailed by the student.
- The application including the essay can be sent as an attachment by email from the student or printed and submitted through the guidance department. Electronic versions of the application: JuniorWomensClubOfMentor2017ScholarshipApp
Deadline: March 24, 2017